- Titanfall Xbox One Controller Easter EggsPosted 25 days ago
- Astro A50′s and MixAmp To Deliver Dolby® Headphone 7.1 Experience on Xbox OnePosted 110 days ago
- Audio Promo: Xbox One Launch Event – Killer Instinct Launch Tournament at Orlando Florida Mall Microsoft StorePosted 115 days ago
- Gamertag Radio At Xbox One Launch EventsPosted 115 days ago
- Post Mortem: Adventure Combat OpsPosted 119 days ago
E3 2013: Bethesda Titles
Of all the multi-game appointments we attended, Bethesda was probably my favorite. Bethesda has always had good showings at E3, but this year their focus on 3 titles was very attention grabbing. Of the three titles, only...
- Posted 259 days ago
E3 2013: Daylight
Coming from Zombie Studios, Daylight is a ‘procedurally generated psychological thriller’ game. What draws my attention more than many other games of similar genres is that Daylight relies on simplicities. There are no complicated elements coming into play....
- Posted 261 days ago
Review: Resident Evil Revelations (360)
Note: I have not played RE Revelations on 3DS, so this review will focus on the game’s viability as an experience on consoles/PC without any relation to the 3DS version. I must say, considering the thoughts of...
- Posted 287 days ago
Let me start off simply saying Rage is freakin’ amazing. Rage is a first person shooter, with action, racing and maybe just a few RPG elements set in a post-apocalyptic world. There’s even a region/area of the...
- Posted 889 days ago
Review: Dead Island
As usual, I’m behind the curve. But here we are! Dead Island, from Techland, is a first person, open world zombie game with some RPG elements. You take on the persona of 1 of 4 characters, whom...
- Posted 895 days ago