- Titanfall Xbox One Controller Easter EggsPosted 21 days ago
- Astro A50′s and MixAmp To Deliver Dolby® Headphone 7.1 Experience on Xbox OnePosted 106 days ago
- Audio Promo: Xbox One Launch Event – Killer Instinct Launch Tournament at Orlando Florida Mall Microsoft StorePosted 111 days ago
- Gamertag Radio At Xbox One Launch EventsPosted 111 days ago
- Post Mortem: Adventure Combat OpsPosted 115 days ago
Gamertag Radio (GTR) is an independent online gaming website dedicated to the gaming community that was founded in 2005, and intended to help to unite all gamers. Over the past few years, GTR has grown from a small website to one of the largest and most respected gaming information sites on the Internet. Every week GTR records and distributes new episodic content recapping the news of the past week, including discussions about what is happening in the online gaming community along with interviews and a weekly custom soundtrack highlighting up & coming Hip Hop artists.
Past GTR Highlights & Contributions Include:
- Featured on Forbes, CNN, MTV, In The Qube, The Miami Herald, Time Magazine, Miami New Times, OXM, Gamespot, Destructoid, IGN, Joystiq, Wall Street Journal & other media outlets.
- The 3,000,000th download of our podcast. It is a monumental milestone for this industry.
- EA’s sponsorship of GTR for E3 2007. This exclusive sponsorship from EA was the first time a major video game organization has sponsored an independent podcast for a major event.
- GTR completed its first paid advertising campaign with the US Navy in 2007. This 3 month campaign featured custom introductions as well as pre-recorded commercials featuring actor Keith David (voice of the Arbiter – Halo 2/Halo 3). Since then, we’ve also run ad campaigns for Panasonic, Netflix, Coca-Cola and Universal Studios Halloween Horror Nights.
- Community Vibes – The culmination of years of hard work and determination, a celebration of the anniversary of Gamertag Radio. GTR has hosted 3 such events over the past three years (Vib3s, Vibes IV & Vibes 5), each an extravaganza of free play gaming as well as tournaments, live music from local artists & DJs and giveaways.
- Community Vibes 5 is the first community hosted event sponsored by a major industry leader, 2K Games, for Bioshock 2 and The Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom.
- The Miami New Times rated our anniversary party, Community Vibes 5, as the #1 Super Bowl party in Miami, FL:http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/crossfade/2010/02/top_10_super_bowl_weekend_part.php#more
- Halo 3 Launch Event – GTR was the only website in the world to stream live over the Internet providing nationwide coverage for the Halo 3 launch event simultaneously in NY, Miami, DC & Seattle.
- GTR cares about giving back and raising awareness by actively participating in or promoting various charities including Walk for Autism, Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, Gaming 4 Others, Child’s Play, ExtraLife and Breast Cancer Awareness.
- In August 2010, Gamertag Radio hosted two launch parties for Mafia II from 2K Games, one in Miami and the other in New York City, with sponsors also including NVIDIA and Playboy. Both events included special host Miss Info of Hot97 FM.
For press inquiries or additional information, please contact either of the following:
Danny ‘Godfree’ Pena – [email protected]
Peter ‘peterocc’ Toledo – [email protected]