- Episode #441 – Interview with David “DeeJ” Dague from Bungie About DestinyPosted 1 week ago
- Review: Murdered Soul Suspect (PS4)Posted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Nintendo DirectPosted 2 months ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Sony Press ConferencePosted 2 months ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Ubisoft Press ConferencePosted 2 months ago
Episode #423 – Watch Dogs Downgrade Controversy & Infamous: Second Son Weak Marketing Campaign (Xbox Gamer Radio Edition)
This week on Gamertag Radio:
- Xbox Gamer Radio Edition!
- Jack Tretton stepping down as President and CEO of SCEA
- Uncharted writer leaves Naughty Dog
- Watch Dogs downgrade controversy
- Infamous: Second Son weak marketing campaign
- Titanfall marketing
- Pete can’t find Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter
- Xbox One Titanfall Bundle
- Microsoft’s Phil Spencer responds to Games with Gold concerns
- Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare got better connecting online since the update
- Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy (Nintendo 3DS) review
- Fan Mail
Download Link: Episode #423 – Watch Dogs Downgrade Controversy & Infamous: Second Son Weak Marketing Campaign (Xbox Gamer Radio Edition) (right click save as to download)
- Each purchase you make at Amazon from our site supports Gamertag Radio. Shop now by clicking this link.
- Free Month of Hosting at Libsyn Using Promo Code: GTR
Podcasters when you sign up at Libsyn you can get your first month free by using the promo code GTR.
It doesn’t matter what hosting package you choose, your first month is FREE. Our podcast has been part of Libsyn since 2005.
Here’s more information about Libsyn: http://libsyn.com/3/features/