- Episode #441 – Interview with David “DeeJ” Dague from Bungie About DestinyPosted 12 hours ago
- Review: Murdered Soul Suspect (PS4)Posted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Nintendo DirectPosted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Sony Press ConferencePosted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Ubisoft Press ConferencePosted 1 month ago
Top 10 Most Downloaded Episodes of 2013
Here’s the ten most downloaded Gamertag Radio episodes of 2013. The podcast has reached 3 million downloads, now with 400 episodes, nominated for Podcast Awards 2013 (Best Gaming & Best Produced), and for this year non-stop exclusive interviews. Making this the best year of GTR since 2010.
- Episode #408 – A Resolution to 720p vs 1080p roundtable discussion
- Industry behind the scenes drama
- Forza 5, Ryse Son of Rome and Dead Rising 3 Install Size Revealed
- Custom Soundtrack of the week: Troubleneck Brothers – Back To The Hip Hop
- Interview with Chief of Staff for Interactive Entertainment Business at Microsoft,
- about Xbox One. This is his FIRST podcast interview about the their next gen console.
- PLAY THE GAME!
- Nintendo Direct:Pokemon X and Y
- Xbox One release date announced
- Xbox One first TV AD aired during the NFL game
- Albert Penello On The Supposed Xbox One/PS4 Power Differences
- Microsoft making changes and people still hate them
- Don’t take our console debates too personal
- Podcast Awards 2013
- Issues with gaming reviews
- Beyond Two Souls Review
- Podcast interview with Torin Rettig, Producer on Killer Instinct for Xbox One
- Custom Soundtrack of the week: Jean Grae “Before The Summer Broke”
Roundtable debate about Xbox One vs Playstation 4 launch lineup featuring Dougie, owner of StickSkills.com
- Gamertag Radio App now FREE (iOS & Android)
- No Nintendo Press Conference at E3 2013 – roundtable discussion
- The Next Xbox Will Be Revealed On May 21
- Dead Island: Riptide – review
- Fan Mail
- Custom Soundtrack of the week: Run The Jewels (El-P & Killer Mike) – “Get It”
- Congrats to Mandy Paez (Ladyluck) for getting to the finished line! Marine Marathon – Official time: 3:33:23
- Gamertag Radio nominated for the Podcast Awards 2013 in 2 categories ‘Best Gaming Podcast’ & ‘Best Produced’ – 7 years in the row! Vote daily at PodcastAwards.com until Nov 15th.
- Is Peter buying a next gen console on launch day? If so, which one?
- Apologizes to our listeners
- Playstation Germany take shots at Xbox and then deletes the tweet
- Godfree not buying Battlefield 4?
- Dualshock controller, PS4 camera and Killzone in stores now
- Xbox One UI and Snap Mode Walkthrough
- Fan mail question!
- Big Announcement
- Rumor: Microsoft First Parties “Six Months Behind” On Next-Gen Games – roundtable discussion
- Call Of Duty Ghosts
- Again….. Wii U debate
- No Madden NFL football from EA Sports on Wii U in 2013
- Grand Theft Auto 5 trailer
- Truth or False
- Happy Birthday Gamertag Radio! 8 years of podcasting
- Playstation 4 Presentation
- Michael Pachter Interview
*Playstation 4 Reaction
*Next Xbox might cost more than PS4
*Both next gen consoles launching the same day in Nov 2013?
*Nintendo Wii U
*Rumor: Next Xbox announcement in April
- GTR celebrates our 400th episode!
- Michael Pachter Interview about Wii U, 2DS, Xbox One, PS4 & PS Vita
- PS4 set to outsell Xbox One by 25 to 30%
- Voicemail shout outs
- Pachter interview continues….
- Roundtable with Godfree, Mandy & Paustin
- Custom Soundtrack Of The Week: Fat Joe – “Madison Square”