- Episode #441 – Interview with David “DeeJ” Dague from Bungie About DestinyPosted 3 days ago
- Review: Murdered Soul Suspect (PS4)Posted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Nintendo DirectPosted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Sony Press ConferencePosted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Ubisoft Press ConferencePosted 1 month ago
Microsoft Announces Xbox One Launch Date
Xbox One will be available on Nov. 22, 2013 in all 13 of our initial launch markets – Australia, Austria, Brazil, Canada, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Mexico, New Zealand, Spain, UK, and USA. Many more markets will follow in 2014.
“I think Microsoft’s plan as of 3-4 weeks ago was Nov 22nd” – Michael Pachter on GTR’s 400th episode.