- Astro A50′s and MixAmp To Deliver Dolby® Headphone 7.1 Experience on Xbox OnePosted 30 days ago
- Audio Promo: Xbox One Launch Event – Killer Instinct Launch Tournament at Orlando Florida Mall Microsoft StorePosted 35 days ago
- Gamertag Radio At Xbox One Launch EventsPosted 35 days ago
- Post Mortem: Adventure Combat OpsPosted 39 days ago
- Microsoft Announces Xbox One Launch DatePosted 108 days ago
Star Wars Pinball Coming As Standalone To PSN Next Week
In a nice move for those just wanting some time in with the Star Wars tables, you can pick up the Star Wars Pinball separately from Zen Pinball 2. Get on that as these tables are some of my favorites!
Los Angeles, CA – May 7, 2013 – Zen Studios, the definitive leader in videogame pinball, today announced a standalone Star Wars®Pinball experience for PlayStation®3 and PlayStation®Vita. The downloadable game features the initial three-table pack released in February 2013 for Zen Pinball 2: Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back, Boba Fett and Star Wars: The Clone Wars.
Players who already own Star Wars Pinball for Zen Pinball 2 can download the standalone game absolutely free. Additionally, players who download Star Wars Pinball will be entitled to the same tables in Zen Pinball 2 at no extra charge. All Star WarsPinball content is Cross Buy entitled on PlayStation 3 and PS Vita.
Players will choose to support the Galactic Empire or the Rebel Alliance with high scores as the Star Wars Pinball community fights for the Balance of the Force! The main game user interface will change dynamically, based on how the community chooses to support each side.
Additional game features include an XP progression system allowing players to move up the ranks based on Galactic Empire or Rebel Alliance support, stereoscopic 3D, Force Score and friends-based Team Score leaderboards, and several multiplayer modes.
Star Wars Pinball will cost $9.99 in North America and €9.99 in Europe.