- Episode #441 – Interview with David “DeeJ” Dague from Bungie About DestinyPosted 4 days ago
- Review: Murdered Soul Suspect (PS4)Posted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Nintendo DirectPosted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Sony Press ConferencePosted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Ubisoft Press ConferencePosted 1 month ago
‘The Balcony’ Hosted by Parris – Episode #1 – Bioshock Infinite and LucasArts
The Balcony is a podcast hosted by Parris Lilly and featuring various guests and debated topics from around the gaming industry. Whenever there is a topic that is up for discussion, be prepared to take a trip up to The Balcony.
This week on The Balcony:
On the first episode of The Balcony, join us as we welcome former co-host of UncleGamer Radio and current Community Manager at Pop Cap Games, Jason Van Beveren. We discuss the closure of Lucas Arts and
what that may mean for the future of the Star Wars franchise. Afterwards, we settle in for an extended spoiler filled discussion of Bioshock Infinite. What did Irrantional Games get right and what was
disappointing? All of that plus our respective interpretations of the ending are discussed in a conversation you do not want to miss!
Download Link: ‘The Balcony’ Hosted by Parris – Episode #1 – Bioshock Infinite and LucasArts (right click save as to download)
Free Month of Hosting at Libsyn Using Promo Code: GTR
Podcasters when you sign up at Libsyn you can get your first month free by using the promo code GTR.
It doesn’t matter what hosting package you choose, your first month is FREE. Our podcast has been part of Libsyn since 2005.
Here’s more information about Libsyn: http://libsyn.com/3/features/