- Titanfall Xbox One Controller Easter EggsPosted 24 days ago
- Astro A50′s and MixAmp To Deliver Dolby® Headphone 7.1 Experience on Xbox OnePosted 110 days ago
- Audio Promo: Xbox One Launch Event – Killer Instinct Launch Tournament at Orlando Florida Mall Microsoft StorePosted 114 days ago
- Gamertag Radio At Xbox One Launch EventsPosted 115 days ago
- Post Mortem: Adventure Combat OpsPosted 118 days ago
Video: Star Wars Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back Pinball Table Trailer
Check out the trailer for the upcoming pinball table from Zen Studios. Classic Star Wars, how I love you.
The Star WarsEpisode V :The Empire Strikes Back pinball table is inspired by the events of the beloved film. The exciting action takes center stage on the main deck of the Executors Star Destroyer, and features iconic scenes that play in the dot matrix display when missions are activated during gameplay.
Join Luke Skywalker as he embraces the power of the Force and leads the charge to repel the advances of Darth Vader and the Galactic Empire. The experience would not be complete without a host of fully functional 3D objects including an AT-AT walker (with circling Snow Speeder!), a Tie Fighter, Ion Cannon and of course the emblematic lightsabers of Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader.
Activating missions on the Star Wars Episode V :The Empire Strikes Back table can be done by hitting the center bank and collecting the letters to spell out STAR WARS. You can then choose which scene to start, causing the Executor to jump to hyperspace and fly to the affected planet of the chosen scene. There are a total of five missions to complete before activating Wizard mode, which places you directly in an epic battle between Luke Skywalker and Darth Vader!