- Episode #441 – Interview with David “DeeJ” Dague from Bungie About DestinyPosted 3 days ago
- Review: Murdered Soul Suspect (PS4)Posted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Nintendo DirectPosted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Sony Press ConferencePosted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Ubisoft Press ConferencePosted 1 month ago
The Witcher 3 Announced
CD Projekt RED has provided the screenshots you see here from its current in-game assets running on its Internal PC development hardware. However, the renderer – the part of the engine that translates the game files into what you ultimately see on screen – is still in development and will boast significant improvements by the time The Witcher 3 ships. “Right now you see the game in the old renderer, but it’s going to be taken to a truly next level,” says gameplay producer Marek ZSiemak. In particular, the developers tell us that skin shaders and the dynamic lighting model will be markedly more advanced in the final version.