- Titanfall Xbox One Controller Easter EggsPosted 62 days ago
- Astro A50′s and MixAmp To Deliver Dolby® Headphone 7.1 Experience on Xbox OnePosted 147 days ago
- Audio Promo: Xbox One Launch Event – Killer Instinct Launch Tournament at Orlando Florida Mall Microsoft StorePosted 152 days ago
- Gamertag Radio At Xbox One Launch EventsPosted 152 days ago
- Post Mortem: Adventure Combat OpsPosted 156 days ago
The Witcher 3 Announced
CD Projekt RED has provided the screenshots you see here from its current in-game assets running on its Internal PC development hardware. However, the renderer – the part of the engine that translates the game files into what you ultimately see on screen – is still in development and will boast significant improvements by the time The Witcher 3 ships. “Right now you see the game in the old renderer, but it’s going to be taken to a truly next level,” says gameplay producer Marek ZSiemak. In particular, the developers tell us that skin shaders and the dynamic lighting model will be markedly more advanced in the final version.