- Astro A50′s and MixAmp To Deliver Dolby® Headphone 7.1 Experience on Xbox OnePosted 30 days ago
- Audio Promo: Xbox One Launch Event – Killer Instinct Launch Tournament at Orlando Florida Mall Microsoft StorePosted 35 days ago
- Gamertag Radio At Xbox One Launch EventsPosted 35 days ago
- Post Mortem: Adventure Combat OpsPosted 38 days ago
- Microsoft Announces Xbox One Launch DatePosted 107 days ago
Editorial: Is Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon Just Another Ghostbusters?
I awoke this morning and the latest Nintendo trailer for Luigi’s Mansion: Dark Moon for the 3DS flashed upon my screen. While I’m no longer a fan of Nintendo games and products I figured what the hell, its early and I’m not doing anything anyway. As I watched the trailer I couldnt help but notice that all I was watching was a Ghostbusters simulator with a few bells and whistles.
Really Nintendo? This is supposed to be your time in the spotlight for next gen consoles. Not halfway through into the 34 second trailer and I’m looking at a Nintendo version of the Ghostbusters. And it only gets worse as more and more I see the resemblance. The only things missing were the foot trap and an appearance by Gozer the Gozerian.
Such a shame as Nintendo is known for its originality and the sheer fact that its blatantly creeping in on copycat status with this game may be proof that true originality in video games is a thing of the past.
Vigo is amused…