- Episode #441 – Interview with David “DeeJ” Dague from Bungie About DestinyPosted 1 week ago
- Review: Murdered Soul Suspect (PS4)Posted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Nintendo DirectPosted 2 months ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Sony Press ConferencePosted 2 months ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Ubisoft Press ConferencePosted 2 months ago
Remedy Entertainment Hiring for ‘unannounced AAA project for future generation consoles’
Max Payne and Alan Wake creator Remedy Entertainment is looking for developers to work on a unannounced iOS project & unannounced next-generation project.
- Senior Gameplay Animator
- Character Technical Artist
- QA Manager
- Technical Artist (iOS)
- Backend Programmer (iOS)
- Senior Tools Programmer
- Lead Tools Programmer
- Graphics Programmer
- Junior Animation Programmer
- Animation Programmer
We are continuously expanding and are looking for talented folks to join both our Digital and AAA teams. If you have a passion for mobile and tablet game development or AAA is more your thing, apply for either our unannounced iOS project or our unannounced AAA project for future generation consoles.
Could this be Alan Wake 2 for the next Xbox?