- Titanfall Xbox One Controller Easter EggsPosted 21 days ago
- Astro A50′s and MixAmp To Deliver Dolby® Headphone 7.1 Experience on Xbox OnePosted 106 days ago
- Audio Promo: Xbox One Launch Event – Killer Instinct Launch Tournament at Orlando Florida Mall Microsoft StorePosted 111 days ago
- Gamertag Radio At Xbox One Launch EventsPosted 111 days ago
- Post Mortem: Adventure Combat OpsPosted 115 days ago
Remedy Entertainment Hiring for ‘unannounced AAA project for future generation consoles’
Max Payne and Alan Wake creator Remedy Entertainment is looking for developers to work on a unannounced iOS project & unannounced next-generation project.
- Senior Gameplay Animator
- Character Technical Artist
- QA Manager
- Technical Artist (iOS)
- Backend Programmer (iOS)
- Senior Tools Programmer
- Lead Tools Programmer
- Graphics Programmer
- Junior Animation Programmer
- Animation Programmer
We are continuously expanding and are looking for talented folks to join both our Digital and AAA teams. If you have a passion for mobile and tablet game development or AAA is more your thing, apply for either our unannounced iOS project or our unannounced AAA project for future generation consoles.
Could this be Alan Wake 2 for the next Xbox?