- Astro A50′s and MixAmp To Deliver Dolby® Headphone 7.1 Experience on Xbox OnePosted 28 days ago
- Audio Promo: Xbox One Launch Event – Killer Instinct Launch Tournament at Orlando Florida Mall Microsoft StorePosted 33 days ago
- Gamertag Radio At Xbox One Launch EventsPosted 33 days ago
- Post Mortem: Adventure Combat OpsPosted 37 days ago
- Microsoft Announces Xbox One Launch DatePosted 106 days ago
Video: Medal of Honor: Warfighter (Fireteam Gameplay) Gamescom 2012
The FPS genre is awash with lone wolf style gameplay. Frankly it disgusts me. Ever since I first got immersed in the shooter genre I’ve always held true to the Team gameplay tenet; communication is key! Sure I’ve gone lonewolf and sometimes its successful but I’ve always reverted back to sticking with the team whether its cover fire or watching our six.
Fast forward to E3 2012 in Los Angeles and I’m whisked into the Medal of Honor booth by and introduced to the new Medal of Honor Warfighter (see my hands-on impression from E3 here).
Finally a game and concept I can stick my teeth into that fits my game play style. MOH Warfighter is no different in that you always have your Fireteam partner in view regardless of where they are on the map.
Cannot wait for this game to drop. In the meantime, I’ll be mopping up the drool after watching this Fireteam Gameplay video from Gamescom 2012 in Germany.
Courtesy of EA/Medal of Honor Youtube