- Episode #441 – Interview with David “DeeJ” Dague from Bungie About DestinyPosted 4 days ago
- Review: Murdered Soul Suspect (PS4)Posted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Nintendo DirectPosted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Sony Press ConferencePosted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Ubisoft Press ConferencePosted 1 month ago
Video: Medal of Honor: Warfighter (Fireteam Gameplay) Gamescom 2012
The FPS genre is awash with lone wolf style gameplay. Frankly it disgusts me. Ever since I first got immersed in the shooter genre I’ve always held true to the Team gameplay tenet; communication is key! Sure I’ve gone lonewolf and sometimes its successful but I’ve always reverted back to sticking with the team whether its cover fire or watching our six.
Fast forward to E3 2012 in Los Angeles and I’m whisked into the Medal of Honor booth by and introduced to the new Medal of Honor Warfighter (see my hands-on impression from E3 here).
Finally a game and concept I can stick my teeth into that fits my game play style. MOH Warfighter is no different in that you always have your Fireteam partner in view regardless of where they are on the map.
Cannot wait for this game to drop. In the meantime, I’ll be mopping up the drool after watching this Fireteam Gameplay video from Gamescom 2012 in Germany.
Courtesy of EA/Medal of Honor Youtube