- Episode #441 – Interview with David “DeeJ” Dague from Bungie About DestinyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Review: Murdered Soul Suspect (PS4)Posted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Nintendo DirectPosted 2 months ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Sony Press ConferencePosted 2 months ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Ubisoft Press ConferencePosted 2 months ago
E312: Splinter Cell: Blacklist officially revealed; Kinect, Spies vs. Mercs confirmed
It looks like we didn’t have to wait until Ubisoft’s presser to see Splinter Cell: Blacklist after all. The game was just revealed during Microsoft’s press conference.
A single-player demo was shown, featuring a Sam Fisher who still hasn’t aged taking down terrorists at the Iraq-Iran border. The game’s track and kill features have returned, but Kinect voice commands are a series first. We saw our “demoer” shout at an enemy soldier to entice him to walk toward a ledge and, ultimately, his impending death. He then shouted, “Now, Grim!” to signal an airstrike over a crowd of enemies.
Ubisoft then confirmed co-operative play, as well as Spies vs. Mercs multiplayer (!) for the Spring 2013 title.