- Titanfall Xbox One Controller Easter EggsPosted 25 days ago
- Astro A50′s and MixAmp To Deliver Dolby® Headphone 7.1 Experience on Xbox OnePosted 110 days ago
- Audio Promo: Xbox One Launch Event – Killer Instinct Launch Tournament at Orlando Florida Mall Microsoft StorePosted 115 days ago
- Gamertag Radio At Xbox One Launch EventsPosted 115 days ago
- Post Mortem: Adventure Combat OpsPosted 119 days ago
E312: Sleuth of TV, sports networks joining Xbox
Nickelodeon, Paramount, Machnima and Univison will join the Xbox media family, as will the NBA and NHL, as just announced at Microsoft’s E3 press conference.
The company then showed a video with the Corona Light guy showcasing some sports streaming action facilitated with Kinect. “Xbox, NHL, Fullscreen,” led the user straight to a hockey game. (Though, I doubt it’ll really be that easy.)