- Episode #441 – Interview with David “DeeJ” Dague from Bungie About DestinyPosted 1 week ago
- Review: Murdered Soul Suspect (PS4)Posted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Nintendo DirectPosted 2 months ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Sony Press ConferencePosted 2 months ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Ubisoft Press ConferencePosted 2 months ago
E312: Sleuth of TV, sports networks joining Xbox
Nickelodeon, Paramount, Machnima and Univison will join the Xbox media family, as will the NBA and NHL, as just announced at Microsoft’s E3 press conference.
The company then showed a video with the Corona Light guy showcasing some sports streaming action facilitated with Kinect. “Xbox, NHL, Fullscreen,” led the user straight to a hockey game. (Though, I doubt it’ll really be that easy.)