- Titanfall Xbox One Controller Easter EggsPosted 26 days ago
- Astro A50′s and MixAmp To Deliver Dolby® Headphone 7.1 Experience on Xbox OnePosted 111 days ago
- Audio Promo: Xbox One Launch Event – Killer Instinct Launch Tournament at Orlando Florida Mall Microsoft StorePosted 116 days ago
- Gamertag Radio At Xbox One Launch EventsPosted 116 days ago
- Post Mortem: Adventure Combat OpsPosted 120 days ago
2010 Activision/Bungie Deal Details Made Public
The details of a high profile deal between ActivisionBlizzard and Bungie were made public today as the InfinityWard/Activision lawsuit continues. Apparently ActivisionBlizzard contracted Bungie to create a 3 part Sci-Fantasy Shooter codenamed “Destiny” to be released every other year beginning next year in 2013. The deal also details a series of expansion packs codenamed “Comet” to be released every other year as well beginning in 2014. But thats not all.
The contract details that “Destiny” would be a Microsoft exclusive with development availability on the current Xbox 360 console as well as an Xbox 720 console. The deal also includes provisions to allow future availability to Sony’s PS3 and its future successor.
Those interested in reading the full legal contract can read it here