- Episode #441 – Interview with David “DeeJ” Dague from Bungie About DestinyPosted 4 days ago
- Review: Murdered Soul Suspect (PS4)Posted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Nintendo DirectPosted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Sony Press ConferencePosted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Ubisoft Press ConferencePosted 1 month ago
Gotham City Impostors delayed to February
via press release
Today Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and DC Entertainment confirmed that the launch of Gotham City Impostors has been moved to February.
Gotham City Impostors is a download only title that will be available in the Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®Network and Windows PC. Fans can go to www.GothamCityImpostors.com for updates and news.
Gotham City Impostors is an original download-only first-person shooter where up to 12 players battle for control of an unhinged Gotham City overrun by Impostors inspired by the DC Comics characters Batman and The Joker. Gotham City Impostors is an online multiplayer game unlike any other, giving players the opportunity to engage in unconventional urban warfare as they personalize their own Impostors. Gamers will create their very own version of the Bats or the Jokerz characters using unprecedented customization options including insane costumes, homemade gadgets and a wide range of traditional and inventive weapons. The game will feature maps and modes inspired by DC Comics’ Batman license.