- Titanfall Xbox One Controller Easter EggsPosted 62 days ago
- Astro A50′s and MixAmp To Deliver Dolby® Headphone 7.1 Experience on Xbox OnePosted 147 days ago
- Audio Promo: Xbox One Launch Event – Killer Instinct Launch Tournament at Orlando Florida Mall Microsoft StorePosted 152 days ago
- Gamertag Radio At Xbox One Launch EventsPosted 152 days ago
- Post Mortem: Adventure Combat OpsPosted 156 days ago
Ubisoft announces Self-Defense Training Camp exclusively for Kinect
Via press release:
SAN FRANCISCO — October 4, 2011 — Today Ubisoft® announced product details for Self-Defense Training Camp exclusively for Kinect™ for Xbox 360®. The first video game of its kind, Self-Defense Training Camp helps players develop the self-confidence they need to react more efficiently when facing troublesome situations, and allows players to discover ways of protecting themselves from various forms of physical assault. Self-Defense Training Camp is set to release in North America on November 8.
Self-Defense Training Camp combines fitness workouts and self-defense drills into four primary categories critical to successful self-protection: technique, stamina, composure and reflexes. Kinect’s innovative tracking technology provides players with immediate feedback on their movements, helping to make the basics of self-defense easy regardless of the player’s skill level. These self-defense techniques are taught by an experienced, real-life self-defense coach.
Players will get in shape as they learn new skills with fitness routines inspired by both kickboxing and martial arts. They will also improve their reflexes with a collection of fun mini-games. To help players sharpen their minds as well as their bodies, Self-Defense Training Camp also incorporates meditative forms of exercise helping users learn how to remain calm and composed in stressful situations.