- Episode #441 – Interview with David “DeeJ” Dague from Bungie About DestinyPosted 4 days ago
- Review: Murdered Soul Suspect (PS4)Posted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Nintendo DirectPosted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Sony Press ConferencePosted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Ubisoft Press ConferencePosted 1 month ago
PlayStation Rewards to Award Motorstorm Apocalypse Players
The PlayStation Network outage isn’t stopping Sony from getting their customers to engage in some sort of online activity. According to an e-mail sent to Gamertag Radio, the PlayStation Rewards program is “starting fresh” this month, and the program is looking to give gamers brownie points for playing Motorstorm Apocalypse.
You can sign up for the program here and start earning points for posting photos, writing blog posts and answering polls, among other things. The more of these “challenges” you complete, the more points you earn, and you’re points can eventually earn you some swag.
For accumulating between zero to 330 points, you’ll earn yourself a Motorstorm Apocalypse poster. The truly dedicated who own between 331 points and 990 points will win themselves a copy of PlayStation Move Heroes and a “Mayhem prize package,” whatever that is.
See, you can still have fun online with Sony products! But I ask yet again…
CAN I PLAYZ TEH MORTAL KOMBAT NAO?!?!