- Astro A50′s and MixAmp To Deliver Dolby® Headphone 7.1 Experience on Xbox OnePosted 28 days ago
- Audio Promo: Xbox One Launch Event – Killer Instinct Launch Tournament at Orlando Florida Mall Microsoft StorePosted 33 days ago
- Gamertag Radio At Xbox One Launch EventsPosted 33 days ago
- Post Mortem: Adventure Combat OpsPosted 36 days ago
- Microsoft Announces Xbox One Launch DatePosted 105 days ago
Battlefield 3 Pre-Orders Up More than 700 Percent Over Bad Company 2
In their quarter four and fiscal year report posted earlier today, EA revealed this neat ‘lil tidbit:
Battlefield 3 pre-orders are up more than 700 percent over its predecessor, the successful Battlefield: Bad Company 2. That’s a whole lot of PERCENT. And you thought they were releasing commercials for the game too early, didn’t you?
Well, maybe the increase has more to do with people supporting DICE for their help on Mass Effect 3…
Are you one of the percentage points who’ve pre-ordered Battlefield 3?