- Episode #441 – Interview with David “DeeJ” Dague from Bungie About DestinyPosted 1 week ago
- Review: Murdered Soul Suspect (PS4)Posted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Nintendo DirectPosted 2 months ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Sony Press ConferencePosted 2 months ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Ubisoft Press ConferencePosted 2 months ago
Battlefield 3 Pre-Orders Up More than 700 Percent Over Bad Company 2
In their quarter four and fiscal year report posted earlier today, EA revealed this neat ‘lil tidbit:
Battlefield 3 pre-orders are up more than 700 percent over its predecessor, the successful Battlefield: Bad Company 2. That’s a whole lot of PERCENT. And you thought they were releasing commercials for the game too early, didn’t you?
Well, maybe the increase has more to do with people supporting DICE for their help on Mass Effect 3…
Are you one of the percentage points who’ve pre-ordered Battlefield 3?