- Titanfall Xbox One Controller Easter EggsPosted 2 months ago
- Astro A50′s and MixAmp To Deliver Dolby® Headphone 7.1 Experience on Xbox OnePosted 5 months ago
- Audio Promo: Xbox One Launch Event – Killer Instinct Launch Tournament at Orlando Florida Mall Microsoft StorePosted 5 months ago
- Gamertag Radio At Xbox One Launch EventsPosted 5 months ago
- Post Mortem: Adventure Combat OpsPosted 5 months ago
Battlefield 3 Pre-Orders Up More than 700 Percent Over Bad Company 2
In their quarter four and fiscal year report posted earlier today, EA revealed this neat ‘lil tidbit:
Battlefield 3 pre-orders are up more than 700 percent over its predecessor, the successful Battlefield: Bad Company 2. That’s a whole lot of PERCENT. And you thought they were releasing commercials for the game too early, didn’t you?
Well, maybe the increase has more to do with people supporting DICE for their help on Mass Effect 3…
Are you one of the percentage points who’ve pre-ordered Battlefield 3?