- Titanfall Xbox One Controller Easter EggsPosted 22 days ago
- Astro A50′s and MixAmp To Deliver Dolby® Headphone 7.1 Experience on Xbox OnePosted 107 days ago
- Audio Promo: Xbox One Launch Event – Killer Instinct Launch Tournament at Orlando Florida Mall Microsoft StorePosted 112 days ago
- Gamertag Radio At Xbox One Launch EventsPosted 112 days ago
- Post Mortem: Adventure Combat OpsPosted 116 days ago
Gotham City Impostors is a Batman vs. Joker FPS
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced today an upcoming download-only title that’s sure to turn some heads: Gotham City Impostors. It’s a “first-person shooter where players battle for control of an unhinged Gotham City overrun by impostors inspired by the DC Comics characters Batman and The Joker,” according to the game’s Facebook page.
It looks like Nick Chester of Destructoid managed to lay eyes on the game, being developed by Monolith, and he offered some minor details via his Twitter account.
While platforms weren’t confirmed, I’ll go ahead and assume it’s being released on the Xbox Live Arcade and the PlayStation Store, as both companies’ Facebook pages have “Liked” the Impostors page. And so far, that’s all we’ve got. Already, though, I’m extremely intrigued, and I kind of want it NAO. We’ll likely hear more about Gotham City Impostors as E3 approaches.
[Thanks to neogaf.]