- Review: Murdered Soul Suspect (PS4)Posted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Nintendo DirectPosted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Sony Press ConferencePosted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Ubisoft Press ConferencePosted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the EA Press ConferencePosted 1 month ago
Gotham City Impostors is a Batman vs. Joker FPS
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment announced today an upcoming download-only title that’s sure to turn some heads: Gotham City Impostors. It’s a “first-person shooter where players battle for control of an unhinged Gotham City overrun by impostors inspired by the DC Comics characters Batman and The Joker,” according to the game’s Facebook page.
It looks like Nick Chester of Destructoid managed to lay eyes on the game, being developed by Monolith, and he offered some minor details via his Twitter account.
While platforms weren’t confirmed, I’ll go ahead and assume it’s being released on the Xbox Live Arcade and the PlayStation Store, as both companies’ Facebook pages have “Liked” the Impostors page. And so far, that’s all we’ve got. Already, though, I’m extremely intrigued, and I kind of want it NAO. We’ll likely hear more about Gotham City Impostors as E3 approaches.
[Thanks to neogaf.]