- Episode #441 – Interview with David “DeeJ” Dague from Bungie About DestinyPosted 3 days ago
- Review: Murdered Soul Suspect (PS4)Posted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Nintendo DirectPosted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Sony Press ConferencePosted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Ubisoft Press ConferencePosted 1 month ago
Xbox Live Star Rating Being Manipulated?
It appears that an online design firm “may have commissioned the creation” 5,000 Xbox Live accounts, not necessarily with a valid email (spambots deserve all the hate they get), likely with the plan to throw some false opinion into Microsoft’s Xbox Live star rating system. With so many Indie games, and reliance on honest rating to move them up and down the ladder into the spotlight, some false ratings thrown around could definitely skew the system.
Read more of the details here. The writer is waiting for a response from this online firm and some more info that may confirm (or deny) the accusation.