- Titanfall Xbox One Controller Easter EggsPosted 2 months ago
- Astro A50′s and MixAmp To Deliver Dolby® Headphone 7.1 Experience on Xbox OnePosted 5 months ago
- Audio Promo: Xbox One Launch Event – Killer Instinct Launch Tournament at Orlando Florida Mall Microsoft StorePosted 5 months ago
- Gamertag Radio At Xbox One Launch EventsPosted 5 months ago
- Post Mortem: Adventure Combat OpsPosted 5 months ago
Nintendo HD Console To appear at E3 & be playable *Update*
Update: confirmed by Nintendo
“Nintendo Co., Ltd. has decided to launch in 2012 a system to succeed Wii, which the company has sold 86.01 million units on a consolidated shipment basis between its launch in 2006 and the end of March 2011.We will show a playable model of the new system and announce more specifications at the E3 Expo, which will be held June 7-9, 2011, in Los Angeles. Sales of this new system have not been included in the financial forecasts announced today for the fiscal term ending March 2012″
So there’s a number of articles going around, one from Game Informer and another from a foreign (I think German) website, stating that sources have confirmed a Nintendo HD console will be making it’s appearance by E3 (since, above, Nintendo has confirmed). It will also apparently have face time during the expo with playable hands-on (to what extent, we don’t know).
Other details are varied, but the international site did have this image, similar to the leaked one early this week. It is however, still unconfirmed if this is actually the new console.