- Episode #441 – Interview with David “DeeJ” Dague from Bungie About DestinyPosted 1 day ago
- Review: Murdered Soul Suspect (PS4)Posted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Nintendo DirectPosted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Sony Press ConferencePosted 1 month ago
- E3 2014: Thoughts on the Ubisoft Press ConferencePosted 1 month ago
DICE Helping Out With Mass Effect 3 Weapons
Commander Shepard’s weaponry will be receiving an upgrade in Mass Effect 3, courtesy of Battlefield developer DICE, a fellow EA studio.
The info comes by way of CHIEF, a Belgian gaming magazine. The mag’s site reports DICE will be assisting BioWare with the way ME3′s bullets will sound and travel when in different environments. I understand BioWare is one of the elite development studios already, but getting a helping hand from one of the best shooter-making studios in the business can do nothing but improve the quality of a game’s gunplay.