- Titanfall Xbox One Controller Easter EggsPosted 21 days ago
- Astro A50′s and MixAmp To Deliver Dolby® Headphone 7.1 Experience on Xbox OnePosted 106 days ago
- Audio Promo: Xbox One Launch Event – Killer Instinct Launch Tournament at Orlando Florida Mall Microsoft StorePosted 111 days ago
- Gamertag Radio At Xbox One Launch EventsPosted 111 days ago
- Post Mortem: Adventure Combat OpsPosted 115 days ago
DICE Helping Out With Mass Effect 3 Weapons
Commander Shepard’s weaponry will be receiving an upgrade in Mass Effect 3, courtesy of Battlefield developer DICE, a fellow EA studio.
The info comes by way of CHIEF, a Belgian gaming magazine. The mag’s site reports DICE will be assisting BioWare with the way ME3′s bullets will sound and travel when in different environments. I understand BioWare is one of the elite development studios already, but getting a helping hand from one of the best shooter-making studios in the business can do nothing but improve the quality of a game’s gunplay.